We custom make wigs for clients with Alopecia, we need a great logo that is stylish, fresh and something that breaks the wig stigma! Our clients are stylish, young and fashion concious.We've got some ideas for a fabulous logo and we can't wait to see your designs! Winner will also be offered further work for our website, stationary, business cards etc.
Nombre de la empresa
Freedom Wigs Hong Kong
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We need a logo that is not like a traditional wig company. Our company custom makes wigs for people with alopecia (medical hair loss). 95% of our customers are women, and a lot are young women and some kids. Most of them are young stylish and fashion concious women. There is a stigma that goes with wigs that people think sick, or old. But, our Alopecian customers are perfectly healthy in all other ways, just they don’t have hair! Please check out our mother company's site and help me design a stylish logo! http://www.freedomwigs.com. I’m looking for a bit more fashion than the logo on the NZ site, as my Hong Kong customers are very image conscious and trendy. Basically I need the logo to convey style and the fact these wigs can bring you “Freedom”!
Lo que desea
I’ve a few ideas in mind. Either a digitally illustrated/hand drawn character logo based mainly on an illustration, like a stylish lady with long lush hair and Freedom Wigs Hong Kong somehow written in the hair, or maybe the “f” in the Freedom could be a profile of a womens face with long hair. Or a women on a roller coaster/race car/parachuting or hanging upside down on a trapeze or something “windblown” with lushious locks dangling/flowing (our wigs don’t come off unannouced, even in a typhoon, thus the name!) Or be creative, and do your own interpretation. I’m open and keen for your ideas!
- Pls bear in mind: 95% of our customers will be women, and the other 5% kids and men (mostly younger ones too)
- Chinese or caucasian character okay, but if caucasian needs to be dark hair (just outline/shadow okay too)
- Hair should be straight and long or wavy is okay but not curly or short or afro!
- Needs to be very fresh looking, modern, clean and invoking freedom, fun and style
- A nice modern font, not too many dark colours, prefer “fresher” colours
- Not too sexy, focus is the hair in the logo, no buldging breasts please!
- Simple better than very complicated as logo may need to be used small (eg inside wigs) or if can be separated (see point below)
- Would prefer the “Freedom Wigs” larger with “Hong Kong” smaller
- Be good if the graphic/illustration can be removed (like the “f” to be used only) but not essential
- nothing vague
- no capital letters
- no clipart
- if you choose to do an Asian face not too Suzy Wong
- nothing medical looking
- not something that looks like a shampoo bottle
- not too over the top
- not dated looking
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte