SIMPLE, SIMPLE, SIMPLE!
- The main challenge is that we want to project energy, freshness, stylishness, and innovation, yet our target audience partially includes more conservative, wealthy, and older people. Ideally the brand is one that is relate-able, but feels like "not the same ol'".
- Arterra is a commercial real estate and finance company. No chimneys, windows, or houses.
- Will be featured on for-lease signs attached to properties, so needs to be simple and distinctive enough to stand out from a drive-by distance.
- Should look contemporary but serious.
- Does not need to include real estate themes
- The logos I uploaded is the general aesthetic that I'm looking for.