Taga is a Netherlands based company that develpoed a special urban tricycle for parents and children (ages 0-6), which can be converted into a stroller. The product enables parents to ride safely and easily with their children anywhere in the city. The ride is really fun for both the kid and the parent. When reaching a building such as mall, shop, cafe, or indoor playground, the product can be converted into a standard-size stroller in few seconds, enabling them to get into the building, use elevators or climb stairs. No parts are left behind. No need to lock the bike outside. We call it "Contonuity". The product can also be used on public transportation to linger the distance and make the ride even more "continous". The product can be used as an alternative for using a car in the city, making it a "Green" solution.
The company has developed a graphical language that reflects the urban, European style of the product, the "Continuity" concept, the fun and the green aspect. The green path is a main motive.
Product photo: http://www.taga.nl/product
Graphical language: http://www.taga.nl/graphics
Movie of a prototype: http://www.cast-tv.biz/play/?movId=…clid=22570
Both the company and the product are called "Taga" and will use the same logo. The company is using the tagline "Be Moved"
The Logo design should meet the following guidlines:
1. Modern look.
2. Suitable for a premium product
3. Alligned with the graphical language (green and/or gray colors)
4. May resemble the green path (not must)
5. Work with and without the tagline
6. May refer to ecology, children, city or all of them
7. May include an icon that can be shown also separately
8. Can be writen on the bike frame (have the right proportions)
9. Be cool and not too serious, but not childish or out of context