About the organization and the target audience:
Through our association, “Recht auf Heimat e.V.” we provide political education and do enlighten about topics like the right of residence of the German people and tribes, culture, tradition, law etc.
Our target group is adults from 18 years on.
Specific colour requirements:
FOREST: rich green with gradation
WATER: blue / blue-green
VILLAGE: stylized contours (as Chinese ink drawing) coloured with green, grey, white, red
OAKBRANCH RANK with acorns as ink drawing, green brown coloured (on the grey area on the draft)
Please remember that the design should be used as an official seal and that the colours won’t be visible then.
Empty areas of the outer edge / area are provided with an oak tendril, it also can be applied with a meander, ornament point, hatching or mixed form.
For the first step, you have a free design possibility.
The figure is only a draft we made so far. Everything that symbolizes home can be used for our logo. The four elements (water, soil, air and light - instead of fire) should be highlighted in a special way.
Some examples and suggestions:
• Water (can be depicted as a stream in front of the village)
• Light (fire) sunbeams could emerge out of a cloud, but NOT out of the centre of the picture – please note the golden mean!
• Soil, flora (symbolized by greenery and leaf tree)
• Fauna (symbolized by an animal, like a stylized bird)
• An inselberg / monadnock (it’s not necessarily needed that the buildings up on the mountain are visible because these should be replaced with a symbolic rune)
• In front of the mountain: a little village (stylized in a way that makes it especially visible in the official seal!)
• The logo should be surrounded by oak branches and an acorn (grey area on the draft)
• The heading:
“Recht auf Heimat e.V.” should be placed under the roof shape of the crest. It would be great to get the crest of our draft in a shape that’s more like an obvious crest.
The word “Recht” (meaning: right/law) must not be depicted with a section sign!
Please do not use any historicism or German type.
Thank you very much for your efforts!
We’ll extend our announcement and hope to facilitate your work on this project with this improved instruction sheet.
bitte keine § im Logo,
das Logo soll auch als Siegel benutzbar sein.
Vielen Dank für Eure Bemühungen.