*** Objective ***
scorepod.com (http://www.scorepod.com/app/ticket/find) needs a logo! We are looking for something somewhat minimalist, stylish and unique. The new logo must also meet a number of requirements as laid out below.
*** About Compliantia ***
scorepod.com is a mobile "customer experience" B2C platform. scorepod.com allows customers to rate a participating store using a mobile phone. scorepod.com is a product of Compliantia (http://compliantia.com/). What kind of company are we? We love technology, open source software and the cloud. We practice agile programming and take pride in building highly usable, targeted and relevant software. We also love retail and love helping great brands uphold their high standards every time and everywhere. Compliantia in only 2 years old but already global. We have 1,200 stores under management and operate in The United States, Canada and Australia. Our service is also available in France, Belgium and Luxembourg.
*** Requirements ***
1. The logo must work well on a mobile phone and the following template (http://www.scorepod.com/app/ticket/find), after all that's where the vast majority of impressions will come from.
2. The background has to be transparent. The logo should work well on a white or light grey page.
3. The logo should consist of an "icon" followed by scorepod (side by side, not vertically stacked). Icon may come before or after the company name or may be built into company name. Company name should be readily identifiable and legible.
4. The "icon" is a design element of the logo that can be iconified for the purpose of mobile apps (used as a mobile desktop icon) as well as the website (favicon)
5. In terms of design sensibilities, we are looking for a minimalist look, something unique (no generic "corporate swoosh"), easy to read and easy to remember. While we are looking for something stylish and unique, the logo should possess a certain simplicity (we don't want anything convoluted or over-designed). We are a B2B company so the design must project an image suitable to the enterprise environment: creative, highly usable and technically advanced yes, frivolous no.
6. The logo should be delivered in Adobe Illustrator and png formats (with transparent background and minimum width or height of 1024 pixels) . The "icon" (most likely a layer in the logo), should also be provided separately (Illustrator + png).
7. In the logo, "score" and "pod" should stay attached but need to stand out as two distinct words. You may use color treatment to make the distinction.
8. Fonts are important. We need something *highly legible*. No cryptic or overly "technical" fonts please. The font of the Compliantia logo is century gothic although you are not restricted to century gothic.