Company Name: Be Brilliant
Tag Line: Leadership Coaching
URL: http://www.be-brilliant.ca (website not yet created)
Products & Services of Be Brilliant
1. Brilliant Enterprise – Organizational leadership coaching, team coaching, business process coaching, creating businesses with a conscious
2. Brilliant Leader – Individual Leadership coaching, or one-on-one leadership coaching
3. Brilliant Communities – Community groups and support groups that help individuals to know and express themselves
4. Potential Products & Services
- Online Be Brilliant community
- Be Brilliant ‘Movement’ with merchandise
Organizational Purpose (Be Brilliant Golden Circle)
Why we do this work: We believe people matter. We believe that engaging the whole person brings out their best.
How we do this work: We do this by developing leaders who empower teams to be honest, raw and whole.
What we do: Leadership Coaching
Premise for this work: Embracing the whole person is vitally important to the success of the organization. Embracing the whole person helps people feel they matter. When people feel they matter all their talents rise to the surface and they become productive and valuable members of the organization and the community.
We work with leaders who want to be real and who want to show up whole at work. They know that showing up whole means they won’t burn out and in doing so, they will improve their lives and the lives of others. These leaders know when people are inspired they achieve great things.
The Psychographic and Demographic Traits of our Target Market include;
• Community minded, socially minded
• Engaged Citizens
• Currently in leadership roles either at work or in their community
• Volunteer or participate in community events such as fundraisers, Marathons, walks, etc.
• Continually better themselves
• Are always learning
• Crave Challenge
• Ages 28-45
• Highly motivated, are driven to succeed
• Socially Active
• Learn by doing / Experiential Learners
• Want their work to mean something. Want to gain meaning from their work.
• Dream about making the world a better place
• Want to make an impact on their community/work/social circles/network
What the logo and color palate should do:
-reflect the sense of brilliance that is not only our intellectual intelligence but our emotional intelligence and the light that shines from within us when we are at our best.
-use your intuition to select an appropriate color palate. Provide complementary colors that would appear on a website, business card and other professional materials. There should be no more than 4 total colors in the color palate. is it possible for colors to be warm and bright?
-We are looking to break down the walls of over-professionalism. We are aiming for humanism.
-we don't want any body parts, light bulbs, or any sort of human renderings.
-ensure the icon can be used separately and with the words Be Brilliant
- consider and propose how the icon would be used with the following product categories:
- Brilliant Enterprise
- Brilliant Leader
- Brilliant Community
NO BLUE please. it's too cool a colour.