1. What is low coding / low code development
Please investigate on google and search for 'low coding', 'low code development', 'low code platforms'. In essence this is a new technology trend that allows for non-developers (you don't need to know how to code) to still build apps and perform automation.
2. Target groups
Low coding is a concept that targets 2 groups
a. The Executives/Strategists in an organization: they need to define the strategy and how the organization should embed low coding
b. The citizen developer: these people are the users of the low code platforms, so they build the apps
3. About us
a. We want to launch a website/startup called LowCoding.io, which focusses on the above 2 target groups. In essence we help the strategists with:
- Explain the concept of low coding and the benefits of it
- Define the business case for low coding
- Help them to embed low coding in their organization
- Help them to select the best suitable low code platform for their organization
- Help them to get return on investment from their low code adventure
We help the citizen developer with:
- An online learning platform where they can find educational content, webinars, support, ...
4. What else?
- You should know that low coding is a new concept and not very familiar yet in the market
- The term 'citizen developer' is also very new. You can see it as a kind of persona, someone with an ideal skill set to be a citizen developer
- I love to see low coding, and the citizen developer, as a disruptor towards traditional IT departments, so feel free to translate disruption in the logo :-)
- On the long run I want to create a low code community, so in a way this website should feel like a home for all citizen developers / strategists. Creating a community allows us to grow this market