BottleCo will be a retailer of alcoholic beverage products [liquor, wine, beer]. The store will be higher-end than your average with an industrial chic motif and will focus on spear-heading market penetration by leading the shopping experience with education & trial. This approach will encompass all products but differentiate by slightly placing more of an emphasis on craft beer. The name, “BottleCo” represents this all-encompassing position; every product we sell will come in a bottle form but the first product people in our focus group thought of when presented with the name “BottleCo” was a beer bottle. The logo design should align with this position and should be contemporary yet approachable for every level of consumer described below.
Develop a national logo for BottleCo
- Attached are store colors; the main color (90%) for logo should be the dark red. Feel free to use other colors to acccent (10%).
- Include logo combinations [horizontal, vertical, round]
- Please use block lettering; maybe vintage style motif block lettering
- Please do not only use a wine bottle; remember the emphasis is to be all encompassing - not just wine. A slight more emphasis can be placed on craft beer however not a mandate.
- Please do not use too many twists & turns in design which will prohibit a slogan/tagline copy from being incorporated in the future e.g. "A place for great taste"
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Dark Red, Brick
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
- Communicate an experience, sophistication & a friendly personality
- Establish craft & quality credentials of the experience & products we deliver
- Be all-encompassing for the products we sell & people we sell to.
- BottleCo will serve primarily as a brick & mortar operation
- This logo will have to look good across a store front (horizontal) and be versatile to be modified for a business card (Horizontal or Round).
- A large emphasis will be placed on online presence & digital activation e.g. e-commerce, social media, content on website
- Our communication & dialogue with our consumers will have no dead ends
- We will speak to our consumers with a relevant message through a relevant medium [device]
- In-store signage will focus on all levels of consumers across all product categories [novice to connoisseur]
- Any & all communication will not alienate or intimidate any consumer
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de Twitter
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte