We are seeking a logo that expresses a sense of playful optimism, sophistication, and style.
Boomer Hottie is a lifestyle brand for women (and some men) aged 50 and older. We are looking for a corporate identity that can be used with fashion, apparel and accessories, as well as in print and posters. The brand is aimed at people who are positive, active, energetic, optimistic, fit, sexy, ambitious, enthusiastic, fun, playful and proud to be older than 50 years.
Our Industry is Apparel & Accessories
This logo should be appealing to those who identify with the following adjectives: fun, hip, active, athletic, adventurous, positive, optimistic, fit, healthy, friendly, stylish, cool, attractive, sexy, sophisticated, clean, modern, appealing. The logo can have a human touch or a handwritten touch; or it could be typeset with a clean modern font. In any case we are looking for a unique combination of text and graphics that stands out distinctly and looks good. This brand should be trustworthy and reliable, as well as hip and fashionable. Nothing goofy or childish or cutesy. This brand is aimed at adults who are 50+ years of age.
The logo can be any combination of the following:
- Logo Type
- Abstract Mark
The ideal logo will be modular identity system that includes a type treatment, a mark and distinctive initials. We would like these parts to be usable together or separately.
- Please look at the classic department store logos from the 1960s (Lord & Taylor, Debenhams, Joseph Wanamaker, Higbee's, Harrod's, Bollock's). We like these hand-drawn script logos very much, especially the combination of playful spontaneity and graceful, expressive lines.
- Also check out the handdrawn script logos for cars from the 1960s and 1970s: Cadillac, Buick, Chrysler, Corvair, Satellite, Mustang.. or classic motorcycles like Victory and Triumph.
1. Logo must work in Black and White as well as Color. Please show the Black and White designs, as well as exploring color.
2. Logo must work as a one-color design as well as two or three color
3. Solid. No gradations, no half tone, no shading
4. No 3D or extrusion
5. No off-the-shelf fonts. We need something customized that is trademark-ready.
6. The best aspect ratio is 3:4 suitable for television (ie: a horizontal rectangle that is nearly square)
7. Logo must work in very small size (ie: business card or printed on a CD)
8. Logo must work in very large size (ie: billboard, signage or poster)
9. Logo must work on apparel (as a right breast logo, or as a label inside. Must not degrade if embroidered or silk screen printed)
10. Beware of very fine detail which could break up or clog in certain applications