Boss on the Beach:
1. the feeling: lifestyle entrepreneur, rich experience, luxurious comfort, independent, relaxation, confident, freedom, plenty of options ahead;
2. the benefits of "Boss" services/products: a lifestyle of choice, freedom, financial independence, luxury, positive image for the established business owner who's thinking about exit strategy and wants to maximize that opportunity.
3.The Boss on the Beach audience is leading a resort-filled, 'catered-to' life, not the 'hang out around the campfire' beach. S/he is confident the business is running well and profitably whether s/he's there or not. Does not sweat the details; has a capable team to handle that. Is confidently focused on the big picture of the business - strategy, planning, dreaming, envisioning - to improve its success and improve the owner's life.
4. Demographic: equally male/female, 40+, established business owner; believes biz ownership is the key to the good life yet hasn't been able to make it happen.
5. Color choice: strong, deep rather than pastel; avoid the obviously feminine; this person is a decision maker, with a lot of business responsibility all under control with effective systems in place.
6. Am more inclined to go with a symbol than a tangible pictoral image but am open to suggestion.