We want a modern, clean & SIMPLE feel. It needs to be warm, fuzzy and positive as well as sharp, hip, and cool.
• image should inspire the idea of helping people and should not represent selling product (in other words, no price tags or shopping carts)
The primary use will be for E-commerce site.
• the web site (store) will primarily be white w/ charcoal/gray text, so a good clean pop of color in the logo (and category headings-see below) is good.
Target audience is primarily women / mothers and therapists of children with special needs.
FONT should be soft and feminine. cannot appear technical, scientific or masculine
• Should be small/compact, not necessarily square but square is still okay
• Must be responsive to change in size (and color).
• Colors are to be interchangeable throughout brand
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT/ We will have multiple categories (10) that will be identified by color, do not want to be stuck with one specific color for all categories. This needs to be kept in mind for final design of logo because...
• each category will need to have its own "icon" and color. this should not be limited to squares, but as an EXAMPLE only consider this; if we had a design with 4 squares then we could use one square (color coded) per category in the store.
o see attachment for a better understanding of categories concept~
o Please note that we like the squares, but you are not limited to only using squares in the design. As long as whatever you use can be dissected to meet category requirements.
We do like some of the color schemes provided, but again we are not limited to what has already been presented. Just remember to keep it simple and clean. Always use white and gray, but other colors are flexible at this time.