Hi All! Thanks to those who have submitted so far. (Posted as of 35 entries submitted)
To give a breakdown of what we have been tending to like:
1) A stand-alone logo followed by the company name (i.e. not integrated into the text of the name)
2) A 'soft' (i.e. not blocky/digital-feeling) font that tends to have some curvature or interesting shape. #12 and #9 are great examples.
3) A logo that in some way contains the idea of (wireless) communication or lighting or both. #9 and #19 are great examples. Though we deal with LEDs, feel free to explore sources of light other than LEDs (fire, sun, etc).
4) Soft colors and schemes (as opposed to glossy or shiny). #9 #12 and #19 are great examples.
5) A logo that captures a young, energetic, playful feel. #9 #19 and #23 are great examples.
6) We'd like to move away from the idea of an Edison screw-in lightbulb (http://bit.ly/pfWwQi). The product we make doesn't look like a standard lightbulb, so we don't want to create any confusion.
7)We really like when a logo is able to subtly create some sort of character or personality. #9 is a great example of this. The little smile at the bottom creates personality and feels energetic and youthful.
About the Company: Our technology is truly revolutionary in scale, and we want our logo to be something lasting that can convey that. Imagine a future where every single light bulb and every LED backlit display serves as a wireless communications access point. The result is a stark shift in our current concept of wireless communications and a entirely new opportunity for the internet to become ultimately pervasive.
We are looking for a logo that can capture the excitement and energy of this new paradigm of wireless communications. This is going to be something big, and we need a logo to match.