Cómo Cleapath Church Communications comenzó su viaje en logotipos
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Hope Community Church
¿Cuál es el eslogan de tu compañía?
No, just the name of the church
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a small church under 200, located in the east bay area of California. We have a focus on discipleship, outreach, and worship. We are located in a diverse neighborhood and would love to see more diversity brought into our church.
(See other notes for project details/instructions)
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
IMPORTANT: We are treating this logo contest as a brainstorming exercise, but we hope to come out at the end with an actual logo we will use, we will guarantee the contest after two days if we see enough promising designs. Our hope and challenge to you is to use the following guidelines, but then be creative with your own ideas and inspirations. Please design a logo that has the following:
- Both a logo and the title of the church (Hope Community Church), but not necessarily blended into one thing.
- Please sure a San Serif font
- Please try and incorporate a cross, but artistically and/or in a subtle way
- You can try and use another image like a heart, people, or something else you think might look cool or be meaningful.
- We like blues and dark blues, bur are open on color.
- I will give lots of feedback to help you hone the design
- I've uploaded some designs people on our team like, but don't feel locked into these, and please keep it modern and free (not old church feel!)
- Feel free to try and use an "H" or "HCC" in the logo, but not necessary.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte