Logo created for Cattery
Logo cute, fun, spinning of Delites - as our cats names are:
Candy Kisses Delite
A Delite can be delicious with foods, or just a Deliteful experience.
Just want a classy or fun, or gorgeous cat logo, but still maybe sophisticated, feminine colors, not harsh browns, or blacks, Logo created for branding purposes and not mechanical, industrial, not a clip art and text thrown under the art.
CFA Registered Cattery (Breeder)
Breeding top show and pet Exotic Shorthair Cats
1. COLORS: choose a color that is not too dark.
2. IF USE CAT IN LOGO: CAT EYES VERY LARGE, copper or gold eyes brilliant color, small ears, face like photos you see, shorter nose with round face, various coat
colors they are bred for.
3. CREATIVE - BRANDING LOGO, tie into CATS, Purring, Delites, font creative not stock, no clip art please for cats
4. Blueberry our main cat and She is pretty perfect in coat type, body look, but eyes must be very, very large and good eye color. Not blue, green, etc eyes. Eye color is brilliant copper- gold intense- striking color.
5. LOGO Style: can be cute, funny, fun, sophisticated, you choose, please stay with them for branding. Cat purchases based on cuteness and sweet loving cats that are gorgeous, cute and adorable, yet as a breeder we must show we breed top CFA SHOW EXOTIC SHORT HAIR CATS.
6. PHOTOS ADDED: are to show you what this cat breed looks like. Blueberry is our main cat and we breed for the coat look and colors among other colors.
Buyers like variety of cats to choose from. Exotic Shorthair's most popular colors - photos posted on brief. THE logo sample of a Persian cat logo we have as we also breed them shows how design in 3's work.
Possibly you might want to incorporate 3 Exotic Shorthair cats of color differences. Photos send of cat colors. The logo is to stay with theme of PurrDelites.
Choose either one or 3 cats (odd numbers) to feature a logo that says what we do. What we do is breed a variety of colors and Exotic Shorthair cats with large expressive eyes that are either odd eyed (one blue, one copper) and Copper - Gold eyes.
Realism is preferred vs. clip art or abstract.
Exotic Shorthair Faces: Head large and round, forehead a bit round, eyes VERY LARGE- not to close together, rich copper expressive eyes. Noses small. Ears small.
TAILS: Short, not long, not too fat, not too thin.
FEET: Large feet
COATS: Shiny, thick, dense, colors and pattern of coats above.
Logo colors: DO NOT USE BROWN, PEACH, ORANGE.
LOGO DESIGN: Prefer cats with full bodies not just faces, no abstract art, realism please. Font to be fun and classy.
Our star breeders photos added 12-6-19:
Candy Kisses Delite
. . .
Vegas was purchased for a friend for Dark Diamond, we will still use him for a sire .
ART will be used for print, social media and our website. Submit for print quality, we convert for other uses. Label art images format used and resolution. When a final, say Final.
I am adding images for suggestions only. Use none, use part, please read hints below:
1. No Black, if black background change to transparency.
2. Prefer soft blending use, or 1/2 circle, same, not dominating the logo, accenting only. Not sure of square would work might look harsh.
3. Good colors accent YOUR LOGO design and colors and cats.
4. If using new attached background suggestions follow:
a. If use not to dominate logo, use to bring cats and logo to life with using part or whole of images likeness.
b. Color suggestions: Silver, Gold, Blue, soft colors open for creativity
c. COLORS NOT TO USE: Black, Brown, Red, Orange, etc.
5. Attachments suggestions only use if you think will accent logo/cats. Or come up with something . . . soft silver or neutral colors around cats best to FOCUS IS ON CATS NOT ADDING ELEMEMTS . Used for framing, or not, shadows or not, sparkle, etc.
ALL Designers in finals are talented and have presented excellent PurrDelite breeder cats look-a-like. Thank you.
HINT: BEST soft, neutral, with cats, color is fine so it does not clash with cats and your design. Feel free to ask any questions. None of these suggestions are necessary, but might be helpful for you presenting alternative elements standing logo out and helping bringing cats to life.
Star art (or whatever) color changes can be made and change to transparencies. PLEASE NOT BLACK BACKGROUNDS OR TEXT.