The Central Florida Bridal Association, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, is in the midst of rebranding and redesigning our website, beginning now with a new logo design.
Central Florida Bridal Association ("CFBA"), an organization of wedding service providers, is dedicated:
1) To form a solid network to promote its Members to one another and to the bridal couples planning a wedding in the Central Florida area.
2) To educate the Members and inform the public as to it’s professional and ethical standards.
3) To create, foster, promote, and maintain cordial and ethical relationships among Members and with the community it serves in order to advance wedding services in all its branches and to promote all things, which may be of practical benefit to the professions.
Our association has multiple businesses in many different vendor categories. We want a logo that appeals to contemporary brides. The logo should also be distinctive and representative of our high quality professional wedding vendors, and stand out in the local wedding industry.
The "tagline" will be: Wedding Professionals You Can Trust. (If possible, include a version that includes the website as a "sub-tagline": cfbridal.net (or centralfloridabridal.net) [with or without the "www." as you deem fit].)
The demographic is a professional wedding association appealing to the contemporary bride (age range 18 - 35). The logo should look crisp and clean, stylish, highly professional, respectable, credible, and give both brides and other vendors the mental image of respected, trusted, and successful professionals. It should also look somewhat 'hip' 'modern' and 'stylish'.
Our message to brides and wedding professionals:
- knowledgable and high quality vendors
- responsible, esteemed, trusted wedding professionals
- modern, young, progressive, contemporary, stylish
After the new logo is created, we will redesign our website to use the new logo and new colors. For content, please see cfbridal.net.
The winner must provide designs "Saved As" both layered photoshop .PSD (raster) format, and also "Saved As" CorelDRAW .CDR (vector) format, with fonts embedded.
We're really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. All the best and good luck to you, and our treasurer will be guaranteeing the prize because we know you'll come up with something spectacular. :-)