I'm a producer, designer and executive. I'm doing this project for a friend who is the CEO of the cashback shopping category leader - we want to mimic that site but make the money go to charity. I wanted to do some work that would do something good for the world - and this definitely will.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
60% of users will be middle aged women. The charity tie-in may skew it a little younger, but not much. US only for now. December is the biggest charity giving month by far & Xmas is the biggest shopping season obviously.
• Needs to allow us to highlight and essentially co-brand with other charity brands/logos.
• Can’t be sanctimonious
• Can’t be too ‘fun’ either though
• I've noted that ALL great three word brand names are acronymic (CBS, BMW, AMD, NPR) - the problem with that here is 2 fold: 1) STH can look like SHiT (spoonerism) 2) Sth looks like 5th (which is not good) - so if you can make it work AWESOME. If not, go for Shop to Help or Shop To Help or shoptohelp.
• DO NOT use a 2 for 'to'
• you *can* include .com - it IS NOT a requirement
• you can stack the words, play with angles, combine them (the 3 words have letters in common) - as long as it reads as it should.
The attached images are of logo *trends* for this year that I like, but don't them limit you, I also love Saul Bass.
Make it GREAT! And thank you.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte