New e-Commerce venture requires a bold, clean web 2.0 style logo.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We need a logo designed to be displayed on our new website. The colours selected will ultimately help determine the look & feel of the actual website. I hate to use the term as its so overloaded, but we are aiming for a clean "web 2.0" design. We haven't decided on a tagline yet, but would like a holding tagline to be included.
On reflecting on some of the submitted designs, I think we would prefer a number 4 in the style of:
- SIMPLE & CLEAN WEB 2.0 LOGO
- BOLD colours - I like oranges, yellows, blues, grays
- logo to include word "checkout4" and tagline
- provision for tagline - for the time being use "tagline to go here"
- I hate to use the term, but "Web 2.0"ishness is good
- PSD's or vector based deliverables so we can resize the logo.
- lowercase lettering
- WHITE background
- uppercase lettering
- .com included in the logo
- non-white background