We are a small IT company consisting of about 4 employees. We intend to expand to 7-8 employees in the next 5 years. Our average age is about 33 years. We regularly work from home office, have flexible working hours, play table soccer in the office and frequent various communities. We plan to build our own user group in the near future, which meets once a month for a tech talk first and a table soccer match and a beer afterwards.
As customers we want to address small and medium sized businesses primarily. We offer solutions for
• Customer’s everyday problems (IT Administration for clients)
• IT maintainance (networking, server, systems, infrastructure)
• Project assistance and –support, especially for agile approaches
• Implementation and assistance with websites
• Individual software solutions, from conceptual design to implementation, assistance and training
• Giver of impulses, innovation management, knowledge management, Creative director, social media
We have used many of these approaches in our parent company for several years and improved them continually. We specifically intend to uncover existing problems, so we can establish lasting solutions. We want to share this expertise with 10-20 regular customers, with whom we aim for a long-time cooperation at eye level. Ideally we want to achieve a friendly relationship. In our eyes business relation is good, if both sites can profit from it. With our services the customer has the comfort of not having to take care of anything at all and trust in us to find a solution to his problem. Further than this it is important to us that our partner can rely on us in case of emergency and to keep a close contact.