Hello Designers from around the world!
We need your help to create a powerful, strong, crisp, clean logo for one of our cleaning products. Please do not restrict your designs – you have creative freedom. If you have any questions or need any other information after reading about our product below, please let us know. The science about our product is technical, and hopefully we have explained in easy-to-understand terms.
About our product:
We sell a highly-concentrated cleaner and surface protector made with an antimicrobial barrier. The product is used to clean and protect non-porous surfaces from odor causing bacteria, mold, mildew, and algae. Our cleaner is neutral pH and is aggressive enough to handle the toughest cleaning jobs, e.g. bathrooms, floors, countertops, and much more. Our target market is various industries (i.e. healthcare, hospitality, schools, athletic facilities, transportation, etc.).
How it works:
Our product utilizes a technology that cleans using a ‘green’ and neutral delivery.
• Every time a surface is cleaned with our product, the surface is chemically-coated with an invisible, positively-charged barrier.
• The negatively-charged microbes (odor-causing bacteria, mold or mildew) are pulled irresistibly onto the invisible shield on the surface (positively-charged barrier).
• The chemistry structure of the antimicrobial barrier is a long molecular chain (like a sword or spike).
• This spike locks to the surface and cross links with other spikes. These interlocking spikes form a protective grid over surfaces.
• Like a tip of a sword or needle, the technology physically ruptures the membrane of the microbe by stabbing and electrocution action and kills them (instead of chemically poisoning the cell like other cleaners).
• Since nothing is transferred to the now dead cell, the antimicrobial barrier is not depleted and doesn’t lose strength and continues to control microbial growth over time.