thanks to the wealth of ideas and options I got in the first round, I now finally know what I want. It's a simple symbol of man with a circle around it. See pictures below. The one with the black backgournd and and the blue one with circle come closest to what I have in mind.
Ideas behind it:
- humans in the center: real people and what strategies, organisations etc. mean for them are at the center of my approach
- steering wheel: I can help leaders steer their companies by consulting on what they have to take into account on the people side of business
- universal symbol: it alludes to Leonardo da Vincis "Vitruvian Man" and the respective Chinese symbol - simple, easily recognizable, timeless, already loaden with lots of symbolism
- symbol should work left of the text as well as above it
- Font: sans-serif, but not too strict, bold enough to make an easy read, no all-caps (see e. g. #189, #7, #52, #58, #168, #208, #132, #148). "Niederée" bigger than "Consulting"
- colors: blues and aquamarines as previously. The only thing I would like to test once is whether the combination of a blue with some warm sand tone (if only in background) would work as well - see e. g. color palette enclosed
Some things I would like to explore:
- shape of man
- angle of the arms (straight to up)
- coloring (all one color, circle and man in different colors, more complex shades...)
- Small changes like the right arm extending beyond the circle
- plain circle or growing in thickness like in #140
I'd be happy if you could explore that form further. Thanks very much in advance!
PS: I've seen that some of you use readymade graphics. E. g. #133 is composed from http://images.naldzgraphics.net/201…gos_46.png and one from dreamstime.com (wisdom concept logo). Please make sure I won't be running into copyright problems!