Open Shed will be a place for Australians to rent each others stuff with confidence. Our vision is to create a secure and reliable community marketplace that helps Australians live a more resourceful and sustainable life.
Open shed offers Australians the opportunity to:
- make better use of their stuff (and a little extra cash) by renting out their stuff to people in their community.
- rent instead of buying.
- experience things they might not otherwise experience – you don’t need to own ‘stuff’ to experience it
- try before they buy
- live a more sustainable life, and
- build new or strengthen existing community connections
Our taglines include:
- Get the most out of your stuff
- Everything you want, but don’t need to own. Rent it. Use it. Return it.
- Do good for the environment and your pocket.
The three key elements of our brand essence are resourcefulness, openness and creativity.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Target Audience - the Open Shed community is:
- community minded
- value conscious v. cost conscious
- social but shy about asking to use other people's stuff
- motivated more by lifestyle than money
We are targeting women as they make 80% of purchasing decisions.
We have no firm idea about what the logo should look like. However, we would like to play on the idea of the shed being iconic in Australian culture.
Style: we are not interested in a logo that is folksy or old fashioned/ traditional. We are looking for a logo that is modern, simple, fun and relatable.
We would like the logo to be an image and the words Open Shed.
Colours: we are keen to see the design in a black and white option as well as your full colour design. We do not have any colour preferences.