Our mission is to connect offline learners to the world's knowledge. We are the creators of two technology products, OER2Go (a collection of openly licensed educational websites re-packaged so that anyone can download them for free and use them offline) and RACHEL (Remote Area Community Hotspot for Education & Learning, a small server that can bring OER2Go materials anywhere). We are mainly used by schools in developing countries to improve learning.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Comunidad y sin fines de lucro
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
We need a new logo to better communicate our organization's identity to partners and the public. We are a small group of developers and passionate education advocates who believe that everyone should have access to knowledge.
We are looking for a combination mark logo that:
- is colorful, but also works in monochrome (when printed on a black & white printer)
- is fun
- communicates our brand to children and non-English speakers
- is simple or bold enough that it works when shown small (i.e. on our website viewed from a mobile phone)
Some image ideas we like:
- a globe/the world
- a tree that looks like a globe full of schools (similar to the tree full of houses in the attached image)
- using our main product, RACHEL, in our logo (see attached images)
We are about to launch a new website, and are looking for a new logo to use on our website, plus other materials like letterhead and business cards. You can preview our new website at https://nicole-comforto.squarespace.com.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte