I've capitalized the most important part of each bullet point in case
we have any minds that need to scan instead of reading fully.
CAJ is the standard etiquette monogram layout of the husband and
wife team that own this company. If any of the letters are larger
than the others please be sure it is the A because that is the last
name. If you do a monogram style a interlocking scripted type font
that does not look typed or computer generated would be best.
The attached photos should give you some direction on a symbol style
for the company with the CAJ.
- If you do anything with a building be sure that the TOP OF BUILDING
IS FLAT NOT POINTED - commercial buildings usually have flat tops
and residential has pointed so don't do pointed tops because we are
not a residential company.
- NO WHIMSICAL or loopy fonts - needs to be a
very serious and professional looking design.
- Don't forget " COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE DEVELOPERS" in the design
- BALANCE is the key for this design. Be sure when looking at it it
feels weighted evenly left to right
- The most important part is CAJ being the designed part of the logo.
The CAJ should be able to be removed so that on it's own it's a
symbol of the company but the design should incorporate everything.