- We want it to be fresh, funky, cool, hip. We want it to be the kind of logo you would be happy to wear on a t-shirt etc.
- It needs to have excitement and impact so it is remembered.
- We want it to be bold.
- We have no preference in colours. Though bright colours (red, orange, blue) have been preferred in the past, do not let this limit you.
- We would like a full colour version as well as a black and white version.
- We would like just the word 'it' in the logo.
- We would like the typeface to be extremely clear and readable.
- We would like the typeface to be bold on its own (not specifically the text, but the feel)
- Please do not use stock images or clip art in the design.
- We need the logo for business cards, stationary, web-site, presentations etc.
- At minimum, we will require the original Adobe Illustrator file.
- We would like an example of the logo itself, plus how it could be incorporated into a product name (Eg: Protect IT) from each designer. The logo is no good by itself, we need it to be able to incorporate well into a product name.
- We are looking for a logo that really stands out from the rest. Be creative!
We will be watching this closely and giving ratings and feedback to every contestant.