- Logo should work for both the header portion of the website and also translate into a black and white business card
- Would like for the oyster to be involved. Initial thoughts were either:
1) a woman (please avoid anything too "cute") opening up an oyster with a pearl in it. Or perhaps holding/offering an oyster, somehow. Reaction should be one of discovery/delight/surprise. The attachment is somewhat close, but too detailed and also too...demure. If you go this route and it's necessary to know, I am dark-haired, green-eyed, and half-Asian.
2) Just a highly stylized oyster. In other words, somewhat realistic looking and not cartoonish). See a couple of examples of the style in attachments below. Just don't want the oyster to have eyeballs and be smiling :).
- Please use an oyster, and not a scallop or clam, etc. When I search through stock footage, there seems to be confusion. My audience would likely catch this error.
- Would like for color to either complement or be agnostic to the colors on the website.
- Other ideas for a logo welcome, but want it to fit with the theme of the blog. But please be creative if you think there is a better direction to go.