• Your brand and business:
Our brand and business: We are an online hub for all things innovation. Our basic offerings are 1) online classes 2) in person workshops 3) in person speaking and teaching. All of our classes, workshops, and talks are based on teaching individuals and organizations how to apply principles of innovation in their lives and businesses.
Our philosophy: Imaginative Transformation is a place where people contribute and discover creative ideas to transform themselves, their organizations, and their communities for the better. We achieve this by imagining the future we would like to see. As we do this we discover and realize the solution to what we want transformed.
We succeed when we look at a problem from different perspectives and when we listen to other ideas. This is best achieved when we collaborate to innovate and generate those new ideas. Our goal focuses on our ability to ask for ideas from others. The best way to begin is by telling our stories. When others connect with us through our story, then they can help by providing solutions leading us to the end in mind.
• Target audience: Corporate Professionals; male and female, mid-senior level management, HR, Quality, IT, Operations, Research & Development, Corporate Communications. Quora/LinkedIn types. Driven, and highly creative.
• Values to communicate with your design: Innovation, creativity, inspiration, imagination, ingenuity, vision.
• Stylistic preferences: Clean, minimal. Yet, abundantly colorful and dynamic. Abstract.
• Colors: Variety
• Example images: Link to a Pinterest board with images we like: https://www.pinterest.com/kellencha…formation/
• Anything else? We are looking for creativity, innovation, and abstraction. We’re open to ideas, and just looking for someone who can best demonstrate those ideals.