Rabbit, manufactures a range of plastic household products in different colours here in Cambodia. They were established 2010 here in Phnom Penh. They their main target base for sales are distributors and retail outlets throughout Cambodia.
The primary ethos which codifies their brand is “Better Life”
Many households here in Cambodia still do not know how to use the Rabbit products. Many use these products by placing hot food items inside or leave food to soak for a long period of time. Apparently this is bad as toxins may seep into the food, especially if the food is hot.
Rabbit has developed programmes to help educate and drive better awareness to local households about hygiene, safer food preparation and best ways to use their products.
What is required:
FONTS to be used – Sans Serif e.g. Helvetica, Swiss, Univers
1. Use the following colours (Rabbit’s original colours) Green, Purple & White
2. Do NOT use any element of rabbit within the logo design
3. The logo must be simple in form and shape as it will be embossed on the base of all Rabbit plastic products – so must be able to be reproduced well in 1 colour.
4. We require the logo to be applied to the following applications to show the client it the logo reproduces well on the following applications :
b) Plastic containers and lunch boxes (2-3)
c) Sales brochure
d) Product Advert A4
1. the logo design also must be conveyed in the following formats:
a) RGB, CMYK
b) Black & White
c) Reversed white on black
d) 1 colour outline (for plastic products)