BE Martial Arts is a new martial arts organization where the focus is on the individual living the life of martial arts. Hence the "BE" martial arts. The target audience is mostly family oriented martial arts, so kids will be about 80% and the other 20% will be adults and maybe Tai Chi, and internal martial arts. Some focus also on wellness and health as well.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Clean design, logo is too big and font is too small.
I like the use of geometry.
I really like how the crown is made with paint. This one is maybe my favorite one.
Simple font logo, not too bad but not great.
a more modern look but more corporate than I am thinking.
Modern and clean, more corporate again but I like the idea.
Simple and gets the point across.
Again I like the logo is the same as the name, very nice.
For a restaurant, it is modern and fresh.
I really like how the S and B and merged together.
Just looking for something to communicate the BE in an easily recognizable and possibly flowing way. Maybe something with a kick from the B to E. Have to see some ideas to narrow it down.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte