What is PAYOUT?
PAYOUT is a new electronic/web-based platform for rebates/discounts in shops or online-shops.
How does PAYOUT work?
After a customer has purchased a product in a shop, the shop will give a coupon where the customer can participate in a lucky-draw/game. If the customer wins the lucky-draw/game, he/she gets a rebate/discount of the purchased product from the shop. PAYOUT is the electronic platform to exercise the lucky-draw/game for all the shops.
How and where will PAYOUT appear?
- Combination of the brand icon and the actual label/wording “PAYOUT”
- Communications where the actual company is in the focus.
- Publications to initially establish the brand so that there will a cognitive association of the ICON-ONLY with the brandname/company.
- Similar to facebook, twitter, google+, etc. a memorable, simple icon that can be placed without the label/wording “PAYOUT” onto a webpage.
- Appeance in
o Online-Shops can include/link PAYOUT and put the icon of PAYOUT onto their webpage to attract customers with the lucky-draw/game connected with the purchase of a product
o Stores that can put the label/sticker next to their cashier or door to point out that the shop is exercising the lucky-draw/game of PAYOUT upon purchasing a product (Similar to the Visa, Mastercard, Tripadvisor, etc. sticker)
To whom will PAYOUT be visible?
Retail-customers, end-clients, everyone that purchase products in a shop or online-shop.
What is the character of the brand?
Fresh, happy, playful, modern – as it is related to a lucky-draw/game
Serious, professional, stable – as it related to payments and purchases
Which brands are positive examples for PAYOUT?
- ICON-recognition in shops/cashiers/checkouts: Paypal, Visa
- ICON-recognition in general: Twitter
What is NOT the character of the brand?
Online casino/poker, betting office, sport betting platform, online deals platform
Heavy, dark, complex