NB: The word 'Nutrition' to be much smaller than the word 'Cheetah'.
- The logo should be gender neutral, i.e. not too masculine or feminine. We want to target both genders.
- It can be a cartoon, but still serious/borderline realistic - not too cute. Like illustrations with varied line work ( see 'Kenya Serengeti' image attached)
- Illustrations can be of a Cheetah's head or body. If it's a head - can be aggressive but not too scary or off-putting and if it's a body - lean, muscle defined, toned, elongated, perhaps hunting or skulking.
- Illustrations don't have to be literal - can be abstract/more of an icon.
- Not opposed to the illustration forming part of the word 'Cheetah'
- Could just play on the Cheetah's spots instead of the body.
- Simple, to the point, vector logo - no rasterised images.
- Fonts to be bold and stand-out, powerful, not opposed to a serif or sans-serif, or a more freehand, stylistic font, as long as it's modern, bold and hard-hitting.
- Needs to work in black on white and the inverse, as well as in colour. Want the flexibility to apply it to different media. Primary logo design to be in colour however.
We want to overall look and feel to be powerful, uplifting and professional, but at the same time not be too serious, i.e. can be 'cartoony' and playful also. Needs to be inviting and eye-catching.