Update for the finalists:
Congratulations on making it to the final six!
To help us come to our final decision, could you please help us see your logos in the best light but supplying versions of the following:
1) Logo plus "noticed" text - you can integrate the logo into the noticed text if you like, making the logo form the "n" perhaps.
2) Just the logo by itself - fully embellished - gradients/drop shadows, etc
3) Logo as plain color in context with other social media icons - use the "Colored Social Media icons" attachment below, and place the logo in the center to match.
4) Logo as black and white in context with other social media icons - use the "Social Media icons - black on white" attachment below, and place the logo in the empty circle to match.
5) Logo in context on sample Android homescreen - something similar to the "Nexus 5" attachment below.
6) Logo in context on sample iPhone homescreen - something similar to the "ios7 icon kit" attachment below. See: https://www.behance.net/gallery/iOS…SD/9239019 for a free PSD download. (Bonus points if you can use an iOS 8 or 9 version instead!)
7) Logo in context on sample Android launchscreen - the full logo fulling the screen of an Android phone. Can reuse the "Nexus 5" attachment if you like.
8) Logo in context on sample iPhone launchscreen - the full logo fulling the screen of an iPhone. Can reuse the "ios7 icon kit attachment if you like.
Thanks, and congratulations again for making it to the final cut!
We quite like Google's material design styles and particularly the styleof their logos: https://www.google.com/design/spec/…icons.html
The app will use Material Design for its overall look and feel, so something that works with that style would be good.
We need a logo that specifically works well as an app icon (either the whole logo, or just a part of it). It also needs to sit well along current social media icons (the twitter bird, the facebook 'f', etc). Some of these can be used at quite small sizes and simple colors so would need to work well under these constraints.
Given that, if you choose to use color in your design (which is absolutely fine to do), would you also please include a single color version so we can visualise how it would look under these circumstances.
See the attached flat and b/w icons as examples.
We also like these existing 99 Designs icons:
If we love your design there's the chance of further branding work and potentially web and app design as well. Look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Update: Some amazing logos so far, but time for some variety, so have removed the lightning bolt idea. Looking forward to seeing some fresh thinking!
Update 2: Also, just realised that the lightning bolt idea is used for Facebook's "message" icon, so please ensure that any designs are clearly distinguishable from it (see attachment below).
Perhaps play with the idea that the 'i' in noticed could be an exclaimation mark, or that i mirrored above would look like an exclaimation mark?
Again, just a suggestion, we want to see your creativity.