ORGANIZATION MISSION / VISION
Developing Artists' Theater Company’s mission is to provide students from culturally and socioeconomically diverse backgrounds the opportunity to proclaim themselves as performing artists by developing their own voice, empowering the artist within themselves, and connecting like-minded young artists through it’s annual event Rebel Verses Youth Arts Festival.
VALUES AND ATTRIBUTES
The following attributes and values are listed in order of importance (most import to least important) of what should be the perception of the organization.
- High-Quality & Professional Performing Arts Training
- Connecting the Artist Community
- Individual Development
The top organization brand traits listed below should exude throughout all of the organization’s designs. They are listed in descending order of importance (from MOST important to LEAST).
- Talented / High-Quality & Professional Performing Arts Training
The work these teens create is about real problems they face like being poor in New York City, dealing with drugs, sex, broken homes, and as well as various teenage problems of fitting in, etc.
They are also consumed by today's pop culture and Social media apps...
The logo should be something NYC teens can relate to and would find "cool."
PRODUCTS / SERVICES
- Performance Arts Training - Summer, Winter, and Fall Sessions
- Rebel Verses Youth Arts Festival
- Private Acting coaching sessions
- In-school Theater Workshops
- Fully Mounted Theatrical Productions
- Parental Guardians
- Urban Students (13 - 21)
- Donors / Sponsors
- Private & Public Schools
- Other Youth Arts companies (for Rebel Verses)