The Ohio Association of County Boards of Developmental Disabilities (OACB) is a 501(c)6 tax-exempt trade association established in 1984 specializing in providing information, continuing education, and acting as legislative liaison for Ohio's 88 county boards of developmental disabilities (DD).
As part of our mission to support county boards of DD, we host numerous professional development events each year. Our largest and most popular event is our Annual Convention, which requires individualized branding, themes, and logos. We are currently looking for a graphic designer to create a logo for the OACB 33rd Annual Convention.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Comunidad y sin fines de lucro
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
• The width to height ratio of the logo image itself should be roughly 1:1. Text will go underneath or beside the image (see past logos below for reference).
• The logo should evoke ideas and themes related to “connection,” "network," and similar themes.
• We would like to see images that use network mapping imagery. Please refer to the attachments for ideas. It is important that the image look balanced and simple while still having a sense of "connection" and "network."
• The color scheme of the logo should include six colors.
• The color palette of the logo should be vivid, saturated colors (no pastel colors - we need appropriate colors for a winter event).
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte