1 Letter "C" or "Coo" App Button, and 1 ExtraCoo Text Logo.
1) Letter "C" or "Coo" in the App Button Logo. So we can use as an App Button on Mobile.
2) Name of app ExtraCoo can be use as a stand alone logo
3) Our app has to do with digital, grids, and photos.
4) Logo should be unique and should never remind clients of any other apps, brands, or competitors etc. E.g. Between Pinterest and Path (Pinterest is better design as it has a pin shape in it). Path logo is not unique enough in the long term.
5) Looking for internet, digital, shape, fun, fresh, modern, unique/catchy, and cool.
Hello, here are new considerations for going into the final round.
1) Icon/App Button: must be the shape or the font that is recognized as a Letter "C", or "Coo" is fine. You can added E, e in there but C has to be recognizable.
- Fun, Cheerful (avoid sharp edges).
- Feminine and Kid friendly (but not too girly)
- avoid shutter shape (due to picasa logos)
- avoid person holding hands (network logos)
- avoid "Goo"gle look alike (color and shape)
- avoid Chrome logo
- avoid infinity shape (500px logo)
- avoid sunflower logo of ios photos app button.
- must be time tested, as explain between "Path" logo and "Pinterest" logo which in the end looks the same. So to avoid the same issue - one can put some unique colors, or strong contrast rainbows, or unique patterns, or unique shape for the Icon, we believe this will not likely be copied, or be forgotten easily.