• Kirkland Holdings, LLC is a “holding” company based in Boston, MA.
• FROM: Joshua Kennan online: “A holding company is a special type of business that doesn’t do anything itself. Instead, it owns investments, such as stocks, bonds, real estate, private businesses, or virtually anything of value. The term holding company comes from the fact that the business has one job: to “hold” their investments. History is filled with examples of amazing holding companies, such as Allegheny, Loews, Berkshire and Walton Enterprises. Many corporations such as General Electric or Bank of America are really holding companies because they own a bevy of smaller businesses. That is, when you buy shares of Bank of America on the New York Stock Exchange, the company you are buying doesn’t do anything itself. It is merely a conduit through which it controls and owns the stock of underlying businesses
• Many of Kirkland Holdings, LLC’s current holdings are in real estate. However, we have and have had holdings in new business startups and media property ownership including radio stations, publishing and the Internet.
• Kirkland Holdings, LLC is headquartered in Boston, MA.
• The logo could be as simple as our name and city in a font that evokes prestige and a solid reputation.
Kirkland Holdings, LLC
• Or the logo could include an image iconic to our hometown city of Boston.
• While we are a mid-sized company we want our logo to have a look and feel of a larger entity. We are well-known in the business community and have an excellent reputation as honorable people to do business with. That’s important to us.
• The logo will be used for business cards, our new website, stationary and other collateral items.