We manufacturer a new brand called "Republic" wheels. These are off-road/truck wheels. We target southern folk, people that love trucks. Mostly male (95%), Patriots, gun slingers, Texans.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Will primarily be used as a one color print without shading, etc.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
9/12 Updates - Thanks to all those that have submitted so far. We're not going to go with anything with a bull, so no need for more of those. A few concepts I'd like to see explored are:
- Flag - Inclusion of a flag (not the American flag) in the logo or even the logo laid out as a flag (rectangular and flat) could be cool and symbolize Republic Wheels a country/place/group/etc.
2. Compass - Many logos in out industry use a star at the center. We are trying to avoid that, but a compass could give a similar feel while still being unique. Example of one I liked due to it's older look without being too detailed: https://www.screencast.com/t/a6ecELGALSDk
Again - One of the primary goals is to create something visual that is so appealing to our target market that they want to wear or display it even if they don't own our products.
**No images of wheels/tires in the logo**
1. Simplicity > Complexity
2. Looking for single color / stamp type feel. No shadows.
3. Round and/or Square is better than something that's overly rectangular (for purposes of filling out the center cap on the wheel nicely) but not required.
4. Patriotic and/or industrial vibe.
5. Something folks would be proud to wear on a t-shirt.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte