CatMan 2.0 - The Pursuit of Category Management Excellence
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
CatMan 2.0 (short for category management) is an updated, modernized version of the CatMan 1.0 process developed in the early 1990s. That process is being used by every major retailer and every major manufacturer globally. Since the development of CatMan 1.0 however, many things have changed in the marketing environment including new analytics, new data, new retail formats, a more diverse demography and perhaps most importantly a focus on the shopper and understanding shopper motivations.
CatMan 2.0 is focused upon retaining the strengths of CatMan 1.0 but including or at least addressing all of the new developments mentioned above. Please be aware that CatMan 1.0 did not have a specific logo. Its most consistent image was a linear series of boxes communicating the steps in the original “seven step” process.
CatMan 2.0 logo design brief
The objective of this assignment is to create a distinctive logo for the new CatMan 2.0 category management plan development process. This logo which would be copyrighted would appear on all CatMan 2.0 materials including the website, power points, database resident documents, internal and external communication.
With this in mind, the new logo should communicate the following:
• CatMan 2.0 is an interconnected series of steps with each step leading logically to the next and resulting in a repeatable superior result.
• the logo should put the shopper in the center. One of the major breakthroughs of CatMan 2.0 versus CatMan 1.0 is the inclusion of shopper insights and shopper marketing
• the logo should communicate a sense of scientific modernity because CatMan 2.0 includes new data, new analytics and importantly new insights about the shopper
• the logo should communicate that CatMan is a continuous process that is repeated annually with the result from the previous year feeding into the beginning of the process aimed at creating a new plan for the new year.
• The logo should identify CatMan 2.0 with the CAM perhaps in the reference to CatMan 2.0 as a registered copyright (trademark?) of the CMA
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
The attached is just an idea of another graphic beyond the logo where we were thinking we could go.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte