DRYPORT is our NEW brand with which we will sell high quality products online.
In the first steps, this will be bike equipment, but we will sell other products, too. That means, we don't look for a bike specific logo.
What's our USP?
We do exactly what our customers want - we don't look for the highest marge or the highest possible profit - we look for the best product for our customer. Therefore, we take feedback where we can, we test the material on ourselves and we work really hard until we know we have the product that makes our customers happy.
What's our target group?
With our products we reach a wide range of customers - but the main target group is between 28 and 55 years old, well-educated, sportive, has children, thinks sustainably and in the long-term and loves high-quality products, also if they are more expensive than other ones.
What are the key facts regarding our company?
- high quality products, but payable
- customer-oriented and -focused
- focus and clarity
- quality from Germany
We love our world and that's why it is very important to always think in the long-term: is it good for our planet? Do we influence the planet for our children and the children of our children? We believe in the possibility to change the world and to save our world (climate change) and we try everything to be a small piece of this movement.
Our logo should:
- be a simple logo without any "heavy" details
- be memorable
- be in capital letters and very clear
- have a small detail, f.e. first letter well designed (s. examples from Specialized, Raleigh, Simplon) OR small separate symbol (f.e. anchor/port) OR just impressive font without anything than the letters.