Our primary audience will be UK-based females aged 18-35 who are very digitally-savvy and active on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Whilst they may be buying for themselves, we anticipate that the majority will be buying for other female recipients who will span a wider range of ages.
There will also be a small percentage of males buying for females, particularly at key gifting periods such as Christmas and Valentine’s Day.
We will be online only.
Values to Communicate with our Design
• Fun – we want to make the jewellery personalisation process a joy to use and the branding should reflect that
• Genuine – service will be at the heart of our success
• Personal – the business will be accessible and customer interaction will be key
• We expect some kind of imagery or iconography as part of your submissions, which should be strong enough to stand on its own without any text
• We would like the typeface and iconography to be gender-neutral, with no real masculine or feminine slant
• The design of the logo is intended for use as dark on white in a digital capacity, however we’d welcome something that works light on dark for print or any other future initiatives.
• Please, no diamond imagery – diamonds will not be an initial focus for the business, so avoid this design cliché completely.