The logo must:
1. Be easily associated with baby products
2. Evoke our core brand attributes: Natural, Intimate (connection/interaction between parent and baby), Cozy
3. This logo will mostly be identified by mothers (if there is a mother make the image something that a mother can identify with)
4. Have a 2 color version
Attached is a quick sketch of my initial idea.
- It is an abstract image of a mother embracing her child wrapped in a leaf symbolizing nature
- In our example, it is somewhat leaf shaped (natural), and heart shaped (intimate).
- Bonus points for effectively working 'Kusha' into the logo!
- Simple playful design
- No gradients
- Nothing too illustrative. The logo must be visible in various sizes, from thumbnail and larger. It will be used on product lines, website, business cards, etc.
Needs to feel like "Baby". Handwritten script (natural, organic), full-bodied, unaffected (no sharp points, not slanted).
Kusha is a premium clothing label targeted at urban, 30-something mothers with infants. We are clothing designers, fathers, mothers, and backpackers who only want the best for our babies.
The products feel more tactile, more premium, more conscientious. We value using better materials and nice design touches that make sense.
***Please use this brief as a guideline.***
Examples such as the Pinterest board and our sketch are great launching points, but by no means restrict yourself to those options.
If you feel a strong inspiration to create something awesome that fits the vibe but breaks all guidelines, go for it! I will actively participate with feedback.