We provide value to millennial golfers throughout southern California through affordable access, and social and competitive events and outings
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Three Jackers: Three Jack is slang for a three putt in golf. So a three jacker is essentially a golfer who three putts.
- Include some sort of golf aspect like a club, ball, golf hole etc., but it can be vague or hidden. Be creative. The logo doesn't have to scream golf.
- Three can be spelled out or “3” or “III”
- Simple, clean lines and a 2D or 3D design
- Easily readable and recognizable
- No preference on color, but should be easily transferable on paper, apparel, equipment and online. Logo still keeps the image and design whether its enlarged or minimized.
- Brand is representing the millennial generation so logo and style should reflect that group and its values. The member should want to represent the brand. Would you wear the logo on a hat? Polo? See it on a golf ball?
- Logo should be able to stand alone without “Three Jackers” and still keep its brand/meaning. For example, the Nike swoosh is recognized even without “Nike” written below it.
The logo design should be unique, timeless, and members should want to represent the brand not only because they are members, but because they believe in what it invokes.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte