OneSpace targets two audiences:
1. Mid-Large Corporations - OneSpace to manage projects outsourced to Freelance Professionals - advertising work, testing freelancers, onboarding and training freelancers, project assignment and communication, time tracking, acceptance of deliverables and payment.
2. Professional Freelancers - OneSpace to manage simultaneous projects dispersed across multiple clients each with varying instructions and deadlines and often spanning across a variety of disciplines, industries, and online platforms.
Dos and Dont's:
*We DO NOT want the number "1" itself incorporated into the logo in any form
* We DO NOT want a space between "One" and "Space"
* We DO NOT want the '.com' to be included in the logo
* We DO want the "O" and the "S" to be capitalized
* We DO want ONLY Sans-serif font
Other Dos and Dont's:
* Please DO NOT use beveling, embossing, gradients or drop shadowing to style the font.
* Winning logo will be clean, simple, inviting, professional (not overly corporate but not cartoon-like, either)
* Winning logo will look good when printed in black and white, when sewn on a shirt, etc.
* Winning logo will look professional even when shrunk to a small size
* Winning logo will be interesting but not over the top - one that will stand the test of time as design trends change - less is more
Finally, we need to use the logo in two ways:
1. to feature just the company (on the homepage of the website and associated collateral).
2. to present the names of our products; OpenSpace Business and OpenSpace Freelance
The attached image contains three sample versions of how the logo will be used...
b. OneSpace with the text 'Enterprise' beneath the logo
c. One Space with the text "freelance" beneath the logo
Please take this into consideration when designing the logo.