• Logo MUST stand on its own, even without the company name
• Simple, easy to see and recognize from a short distance
• Multi-functional use (labels or tags for backpacks, shirts, hats, social media)
• Some color is good, but would also like the logo to work for black and white purposes, (ex. label or tag)
• Space/shape: Keep the design within a square/circle/triangle space
While there are a lot of "Hipster" designs out there right now with arrows and axes, I don't want the design to be dated by the trend in a few years. I do like some of the font styles and design elements of this style but it is mostly overplayed.
Lettering and Font
• "Waymark Gear Co" next to or below the icon, preferably with "Gear Co"
below "Waymark" to keep the design tighter
• Font should be Bold, and I like UPPERCASE but am open to designer ideas
Outdoor elements: Signs, Trail Markers,
Tree(s), Pine cone, Streams, Sky, Mountains, Backpack in an abstract
Letter elements: Letter(s) of our company name "Waymark Gear Co." (ex.
Company related elements: Hand made, sewn, craftsmanship,
customizable, light weight
• Designs to avoid: Animals, trendy stick arrows, axe, tents, generic images.