Need logo to replace current one at https://dev.rcopen.com/ (site about radio controlled models).
Current one is very unbalanced and looks alien in navigation bar. See this one for comparison: http://dev.nodeca.com/.
1. Graphics should be neutral to model types. Planes, boats, cars are NOT ok. Transmitters, waves are ok (but not mandatory, you can suggest anything else if it's model-neutral). Please, avoid standard stereotypes (for example radio -> waves, rc -> transmitter) if those are not coupled with some additional idea
2. Logo width should be ~ similar to progress indicator, that can take it's place. See http://dev.nodeca.com/forum/f2 and http://dev.nodeca.com for example. No special requirements for logo height if it looks nice in navbar. I don't ask to draw logo with piхel precision, just explain proportions.
3. Logo should not steal user's attention from site read. Claim tones will be prefered.
4. Vector format required.
5. It's not mandatory, but would be nice if some square part of logo could be used for site favicon.
6. Please, post your work how it could look on current website navbar, instead of pure logo (do a screenshot and place your image over). That will simplify review a lot.