The Apps Cafe logo must be timeless - a recognisable icon that communicates the intrinsic values of social interaction and future technology; a mark that is extensible and can be applied to future sub-brands and categories.
Make a social media icon, think Web 3.0 - app-y.
When looking at the logo/brand identity people should feel that it oozes a welcoming, friendly vibe they would like to investigate further, be part of.
The Brand Design
- Creative yet clean, not overcomplicated.
- It should be futuristic, whilst still relatable and relevant to today. Less geek, more chic!
- Appeal to both sexes (broad target market 18-44)
- Fun, engaging.
- Social not corporate.
- Smart, switched on.
- Broad, global not limited to one service. More lateral than ‘does what is says on the tin.’
Brand Integration with 22nd Century
Logo must sit comfortably with other 22nd Century brand identities (see attached images)
Colour scheme needs to be complimentary
The logo must be able to scale and support the following applications:
- Retail Signage
- Printed Letterhead
- Marketing Material
- General Documentation
- Promotional Goods (T-Shirts/Mugs/etc)
- Mobile App
What We Don’t Want:
- Obvious ‘coffee’ related themes (i.e., coffee cups, steam motifs, Starbucks look-a-likes, etc.) – this is not a café in the traditional sense.