"3DN" and "Department of Developmental Disability Neuropsychiatry"
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
3DN is part of the School of Psychiatry within UNSW Medicine (UNSW is one of Australia's leading universities).
We champion the right of people with an intellectual or developmental disability to the same level of health and mental health care as the rest of the population.
We promote a standard of excellence in clinical practice, research, workforce development, education and policy in the field of intellectual and developmental disability mental health.
• People with an intellectual disability and their family carers
• Health and mental health professionals (doctors, nurses, psychologists, allied health practitioners)
• Disability workers including professional and support staff
• Policy makers
• Australian and State Government
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Comunidad y sin fines de lucro
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
• This logo is for a specialist department within the School of Psychiatry of a university.
• We want to focus on ‘3DN’ as the name of the department, but it must be clear that 3DN stands for the Department of Developmental Disability Neuropsychiatry (see draft idea).
• The two sample logos above are logos affiliated with the department. The logo being designed does not need to have the same elements, but should ideally harmonise and be an overarching logo (for example, the idmh e-Learning project could be leaves fallen from the parent ‘brain tree’).
• The attached artwork is created by someone with an intellectual disability. We would like to know if it is possible to incorporate the artwork into the design, for example as the stencilled colour for the letters. However, this is not a requirement.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte