Four Corners Recycling Initiative ( http://4cornersrecycles.org ) is starting a campaign to promote eco-friendly takeout containers in our service area. This campaign will be promoted with window clings and stickers that restaurants will put on their doors. The stickers will show that they offer eco-friendly takeout containers.
The campaign in called "Green To Go" and should be simple and easily recognizable. It should feature green, of course.
I would like the stickers to be as balanced and recognizable as the Yelp stickers: http://src.csun.edu/images/PeopleLoveUsOnYelp.svg
* The shape should be able to be used in stickers: either a standard shape (oval, circle, square) or easily die cut.
* The logo should not be easily mistaken for the recycling symbol
* Represent the concept of eco-friendly takeout containers
* It would be ideal to include in the design a short URL for more information about the program
The logo may choose to (or may not) include:
* The recycling symbol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Recycle001.svg
* The silhouette of a to-go container ( see http://www.ecoproductsstore.com/sug…hells.html )
* Representation of motion