I am open to design suggestions that capture our brand and your interpretation of 'unfold'. Overall I love the 3d outline look of the images with faces shaded in black or grey to show depth so something along these lines would be great. Please use photos attached as inspiration.
Please nothing too cliched or obvious. The icon should be symbolic, abstract and 'deep'.
For the word 'UNFOLD' I'd like a font similar to the word 'Borderland' seen in the sample logos attached. It is bold, uppercase, modern, clean and not stretched. I am open to variations though. Sans Serif only please.
Please see attached inspiration photos for suggested styles.
I like the clean 'outline' look, with a coloured / toned version too.
- 'unfolding' concept
- may use either or both linear lines and curves
- certain faces of the prisms 'filled' in to show depth
- Linear lines derived from geometry
- 3D look (using flat tones to show depth - not gradient)
- 'floating' or suspended in air look
- the prism can be split to show 'discovery' or 'revealing something new')
- capture our values of 'curiosity', 'mystery', 'transformation'
- may be an optical illusion
- can play on the letter 'U'
The logo should be bold, edgy, distinctive, unique, witty, beautiful, clean, surprising, provocative, and innovative.
If our brand was a person, we'd be a:
We're all about curiosity and discovery to affect transformation of brands. Our logo needs to reflect this whimsical, magical element to our brand.
Motto: we make things happen.
Core desire: understanding the fundamental laws of the universe
Goal: to make dreams come true
Strategy: develop a vision and live by it
Brand Personality: transforming, deeply intuitive, natural, influential and charismatic, empowering
Customers Feel: enchanted, "I want to experience that" "I'm on the cutting edge"
Thanks in advance!