Judging by the early entries, it appears that people are not seeing the part where I specify the use of multiple, bright colors. The logos need to look more "fun." Like Google's logo, I would like to see different colors for each letter, but it is also ok to use a color more than once.
1. Malbat produces simple, useful apps for cellphones. The apps are targeted at people of all ages.
2. The name and the business has nothing to do with a bat, so don't incorporate a bat, or any part of a bat or anything resembling a bat as a part of the logo. No bats or bat wings, etc.
3. None of the letters can be a licensed font. I prefer a font with round corners. No hard edges.
4. It should project a simple fun image. nothing upscale or stuffy or formal or expensive.
5. The logo must look good at all sizes as it may be as small as a thumbnail when placed in apps or it may be displayed as a large image on a web page.
6. I prefer simplicity over complexity.
7. I want the M to be capitalized.
8. Do NOT use gold, silver, or anything that looks like brown. No dull or light colors.
9. I'm partial to basic colors such as red, green, blue, orange, yellow, etc.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte