Who We Are
We are a California lifestyle brand that creates and curates a selection of unique, handmade or refurbished products that are housed in a highly imaginative, interactive space that gives like-minded people a place to come together to be entertained, inspired and buy cool shit.
Our brand, products and experiences are all inspired by the bohemian California way of life (which to us is an eclectic mix of surf and skate beach culture; the fashion and design aesthetic of 1970’s; spirituality and self-enlightenment; the beauty and energy of the coastline; rock and roll) and the romance and thrill of traveling to exotic, unspoiled locales.
What We Sell
A mix of mid-century furnishings and exotic textiles; rock and roll art and photography; records and record players; vintage California surf and skate brands; art books; kids musical instruments; ceramics; games; apothecary oils; tee shirts and hoodies; vintage barware; craft beer and local California wine.
• It’s important that the logo to be able to take on a life of its own and develop its own momentum outside our brick and mortar store.
• It needs to incorporate and reflect the influences that define our brand and the diverse product and services we create and curate. In addition, it must capture the overarching metaphor of the brand being a partner in peoples’ own life voyage.
• We want the design to have some symbolism inside the actual name or along side it. It can't be just the name Voyager or the letter “V”. If there is no logo design and just the name “Voyager” there has to be some iconography or playfulness with the lettering.
• Infuse personality. We want beautiful and edgy. Be creative and push the design. We are a creative brand that’s about design, style, spirituality, music, etc. We don't want to be taken too seriously like a tech brand or a bank
• Consider mixing genres like music and spirituality; travel and beach culture (surf/skate); the coastal topography and music, etc.
• Play with color but keep in mind that the logo needs to work equally well in color as it does in black and white.
• Though we are very inspired by the attitude and vibe of the 70’s/80’s we want it to live in the modern day and not come across as kitschy or dated so please stay away from any 70’s balloon type font or graphics. That said, we soul love to see a modern take on the 70’s through color choices, typography or iconography.